put shaksper welcome pw=rarmin
Subject: Welcome to SHAKSPER: The Electronic Shakespeare Conference
Welcome, as of today, you have been added to SHAKSPER, The Electronic
Shakespeare Conference, under the user-id to which this message has been
If you are joining SHAKSPER for the first time, you should immediately
send this list of one-line mail commands, leaving the Subject line
GET LISTSERV COMMANDS
GET SHAKSPER MEMBERS
GET SHAKSPER FILES
GET SHAKSPER ANNOUNCE
GET SEARCH FUNCTION
GET INTERNET SITES
GET SHAKS-91 BIOGRAFY
GET SHAKSPER LOG0103A
GET SHAKSPER LOG0103B
GET SHAKSPER LOG0103C
GET SHAKSPER LOG0103D
In return, you will receive the following introductory files:
1. A brief list of LISTSERV commands for SHAKSPER
2. A current list of members
3. A list of the files available for retrieval on the SHAKSPER
4. The SHAKSPER Announcement to share with others who may be
interested in joining SHAKSPER.
5. Instruction on using the SEARCH command to locate information
in the SHAKSPER archives.
6. A list of Shakespeare-related sites on the Internet.
7. The biographies of recent SHAKSPEReans (All of the biography
files are available; to obtain any or all of them see the
instructions in the SHAKSPER FILES file).
8. A number of recent logbooks of SHAKSPER (Use instructions in
SHAKSPER FILES to order others).
These files will arrive as MAIL and can be retreived from the SHAKSPER
Fileserver at any time should you ever require updated or additional
copies (see LISTSERV COMMANDS for further information about the
Fileserver and its use.)
If you have difficulty receiving these file, please contact me.
Once again, welcome to SHAKSPER!
Hardy M. Cook (Editor)