The Shakespeare Conference: SHK 23.0238 Wednesday, 13 June 2012
Date: June 12, 2012 8:34:10 AM EDT
Subject: CFP: This Rough Magic
This Rough Magic (www.thisroughmagic.org) is a journal dedicated to the art of teaching Medieval and Renaissance Literature. We are seeking academic, teachable articles that focus on, but are not limited to, the following categories:
- Genre Issues
- Narrative Structure
- Philosophy and Rhetoric
We also seek short essays that encourage faculty to try overlooked, non-traditional texts inside the classroom and book reviews.
Submission deadline for our Winter 2012 issue is currently October 1st, 2012.
Faculty and Graduate Students are encouraged to submit.
This Rough Magic's editorial board members are affiliated with the following academic institutions and organizations:
- The American Shakespeare Center
- Bridgewater State University
- The Catholic University of America
- Fitchburg State University
- Newman University
- State University of New York - Stony Brook
- Suffolk County Community College
- University of Connecticut
- Vassar College
Department of English
Suffolk County Community College - Riverhead Campus